Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I Took the Test

The 7 Deadly Sins Test
Your Sins are Revealed, Your Fate is Sealed
Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Sloth is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that codemns you to hell.

Greed:
Low
Gluttony:
Medium
Wrath:
Low
Sloth:
High
Envy:
Very Low
Lust:
Low
Pride:
Low

I would have thought that gluttony, or at least lust, would have been the one to do me in but oh no, I'm just too lazy for that. You can't imagine how helpful these online tests are in finding your own personal faults, and helping to correct them to make you the better person of tomarrow. Or maybe the day after that, sometime soon anyway. I need a beer and some sex and an over sized sub sandwich.

Doc

1 comment:

  1. mmmm... sex, suds and sub sandwiches. Damn I could go for all three o' them!!

    ReplyDelete

Write your beer-fueled ravings here...