Wednesday, December 27, 2006

People I Would Like To Buy A Beer, part 5

Flannery Alden.

This lovely lady deserves a draft Guiness more than any other woman I could name, for the simple fact that she puts up with my dumb ass. She has seen the worst of what I could muster, and still staid put. There are alot of noble qualities that I admire, but none like the quality of loyalty. Any other woman on God's green Earth would have dumped me on the curb a long time ago and gone looking for "this years new model". Not her. She loves me, and I love her more than my next breath.

So, here's to you, Darlin'! I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

Doc

6 comments:

  1. damn, that's sweet. that's what makes me an ass-- I don't say 'nuff 'bout mine goodwife....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wise man appreciates a loyal partner. You're both lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because you're an ass does not mean you are always wrong.

    That is entirely sweet and entirely well-deserving.

    ReplyDelete

Write your beer-fueled ravings here...