Monday, September 01, 2008

Notes From The Bottom Drawer, "Spoon's Underdog" edition

I don't know about you, but when I think of an underdog, I think of a motely bunch who win in a sports movie, or Rocky in all of those flicks. But mostly I think of the Butthole Surfers and this:




While I could never stake any claim to being well informed about todays music scene, I can admit that I've heard this on the P.A. at work and have tapped my toe to it.




I think the video makes good use of doors, but I'm not sure Jim Morrison would agree.

Doc

1 comment:

  1. I just never COULD get into Underdog. Nor could I get into Hong Kong Fooey NOR Inspector Gadget. They all seemed pathetic and wishy-washy somehow.

    I'm a Pink Panther & Scooby Doo man, I guess..

    ReplyDelete

Write your beer-fueled ravings here...