Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm Bringing Rexyback....





"I'm bringing sexyback...
Them motherf**kers don't know how to act...
Girl let me make up for the things you lack..."

Justin Timberlake, "Sexyback", 2006.


Better bring somethin', Rex, cuz it sure as f**k isn't a Super Bowl ring....



The Chicago Bears are Walter's team, and Walter's team cannot just go to the Super Bowl and f**king lose it. I love you, Rex, but I am just bloody mad at you and I hope they burn your house down.

You are lucky you play for Walter's team; it means I will always be supportive of you no matter how badly you f**k up.

You're welcome to come to Cleveland and stay with me so they don't kill you in Chicago. I may need to take extra meds, but I promise I won't kill you or make sarcastic comments about you needing glasses or Urlacher kicking your ass after the Game. You will be given sex but you will sleep on the couch until I decide I'm not pissed at you anymore...or you go back to Chicago, whichever comes first.



*sigh*
(okay, I'm over it...on to Draft Day.)

5 comments:

  1. you need a beer. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but I can tell you need a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to get in on that beer, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I'm all about the-more-the-merrier, especially if it's you...me, Orange, Elizabeth, (and Rex if I'm not mad anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand your promise of sex, after all, I know that this is the kind of guy you would go for, but I think perhaps he should where his pads for the occasion, because you and I both know that this is going to be "angry sex", and you know how you get when you are pissed off AND getting your freak on.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete

Write your beer-fueled ravings here...