Tuesday, March 13, 2007

WHAT?! Still More Of Those Wretched Hats?




The third photo needs some explaination. I was sleeping and was assaulted by Wally. To retaliate, I shoved my finger up his nose. The photo was taken seconds after. Also note the twinkle in Meshell's eye in the first photo. The twinkle is always there. (John, you rascal!)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Beer blog. Thank You for your indulgence.

Doc
P.S.- Elizabeth, was I not supposed to post the Dio posed photo? If not, I'm truly sorry, but I'm sure when you run for public office, it will help you carry the metal vote.

4 comments:

  1. Honey,
    You make Dio look like a puss! And that is saying something, as he is one of the hardest rockers in the business. Besides, you look great in that hat. I should have gifted you with it, and I would have, if I thought that you would wear it about town and to all future Tiki meetings.

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo, the one of Wally, that is choise. That is a picture of one manly man. I now understand why Ms. Snap finds him so very studly. Isn't it amazing what a few candid snapshots can reveal?

    Doc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody's gotta be the Tiki's rep for hard rockin' chicks. I AM the ONE!

    I'm already getting the bowler, I don't want to be greedy.

    ReplyDelete

Write your beer-fueled ravings here...