First, the rules: Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I am a treasure trove of useless information. Not sports stats, or even the kinds of things that would help me win at Trivial Pursuit, nothing even that useful, as these would at least provide me with tools to make good conversation. No, the things I know border on valueless, like the fact that as President, Thomas Jefferson spent $58,000 of his own money on wine, or that Mark Twain blew most of his money on a failed scheme to invent an automatic type-setter for newspapers.
- I pronounce "newspapers" as "noosepapers".
- I have eaten hamster food pellets, just to see what they tasted like.
- I can spit with accuracy up to ten feet.
- I have never seen the film "Titanic" for the simple fact that I know how it ends, the damn boat goes down.
- I am constantly going through the house turning off everything electric as this is a bizarre quirk of mine, and I hate the thought of the electric company getting rich off of me.
- Reading your blogs and writing for mine is my sole hobby, and when I don't keep up with them I am overcome with a crushing sense of remorse. I have often contemplated purchasing one of those "ribbed for her pleasure" condoms and wearing it inside out, just to see what the big deal was. I once tried to learn to play the banjo but gave up after three days as I have no musical talent. As a kid, I used to practise my "quick draw" technique, just in case I was ever called out into the street to shoot it out with a bad guy. I have eaten squid and I was not impressed. I fell twenty feet off a roof once and was uninjured, until the ladder fell on top of me. I carry a switchblade. Name a sport, I suck at it. I once sported a Billy Idol hair in the vain hopes that it would attract "chicks". It didn't, and the chemicals that turned my hair ghost white also removed six layers of my scalp. I have no qualms about drinking yesterdays coffee cold. I don't eat sweets. I have been hunting several times but the only thing I ever killed was a raccoon, and I hit it with my car on accident, then I skinned it and gave the skin as a wedding present. It was well received. I used to wear overalls a lot. I have been out of the country three times and lost something each time; my innocence, a gallon of sweat, and a bandanna that I was very fond of. I like to read philosophy, even if I understand very little of it. I enjoy the musical styling's of Tom Jones, James Brown, and Roy Clark. I have seen a grown, sober man pee on an electric fence because he could.
There you have it. I know these are boring and "run-of-the-mill" answers, but I have lead a boring and sheltered life. As far as who to tag for this meme, I nominate:
- Beth, at A Cup of Coffey
- Vikkitickitavi, at Bells On
- Cooper Green, at Lying Bastard
- Hot Lemon, at A Twist of Lemon
- Jason, at Pilgrim's Pub
- GetkristiLove, at Two Minutes In The Box
- Dale, at Passion Of The Dale
All of you were chosen under the criteria that: one, you were the most likely to respond, and two, I would love to learn more about you. Thank you Skyler's Dad for including me in another exciting adventure in blogging, and rest assured, if you hadn't tagged me, I would have tagged you. Let the circle be unbroken, by and by Lord, by and by.