Thursday, June 05, 2008

Prayers And Poems

WOMAN'S POEM:

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door.
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?'
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.

A MAN'S POEM:

I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with
huge boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,
and loves to send me fishing and drinking. This
doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.
The End

***

A special thanks to Cap'n Ergo for this little piece. He is always good about sending this sort of thing my way. It reminds me of two other poems.

***

The Man's Prayer:

I'm a man,

And I can change,

If I have to,

I guess.

Amen.

***

A Toast:

I met the perfect girl,

I could not ask for more,

She's deaf and dumb,

And oversexed,

And owns a liquor store.

***

If you have any poems/limericks/or toasts that you would like to share, please pass them along. Any contribution gets a doodle of his/her choice to be published with their quote. Cheers!


Doc

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it would be really nice if there were a little less truth in these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She don't need to own no golf course as far as *I'm* concerned, but it WOULD be helpful if she'd clear some clutter out of the litter box room so I can move MY crap in there.

    Good grief! Did I just say that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give it a go Doc:

    A fart it is a pleasant thing,
    It gives the belly ease,
    It warms the bed in winter,
    And suffocates the fleas.

    A fart can be quiet,
    A fart can be loud,
    Some leave a powerful,
    Poisonous cloud

    A fart can be short,
    Or a fart can be long,
    Some farts have been known
    To sound like a song......

    A fart can create
    A most curious medley,
    A fart can be harmless,
    Or silent , and deadly.

    A fart might not smell,
    While others are vile,
    A fart may pass quickly,
    Or linger a while......

    A fart can occur
    In a number of places,
    And leave everyone there,
    With strange looks on their faces.

    From wide-open prairie,
    To small elevators,
    A fart will find all of us
    Sooner or later.

    But farts are all bad,
    Is simply not true-
    We must never forget.......
    Sweet old farts like you!

    ReplyDelete

Write your beer-fueled ravings here...