Last November, Doc asked everyone what their funeral album playlist was. And seein' as how there's lots of new faces around here, we would like to make a sequal. Everyone who reads this, what's your funeral mix? Post the twelve songs you want to serenade your lovely corpse. We're talking to you, Phil, Writer Procrastinator, Beckeye, Anandamide, Echo, Vikki, Megan, Coaster Punchman, Johnny Yen, Kefla, Raven, Amy, Pezda, Evil Genius, Skyler's Dad, Chris, Bubs, Tanya, Grant Miller, Herbert Sebastian Crotch, Dale, Frank Sirmarco, The Boob Lady, Two Can Anne, Kristi, and Lulu.
- Stayin' Alive, Bee Gees
- Goodbye to Romance, Ozzy Osborne
- 110 in the Shade, John Fogerty
- Highway to Hell/Disco Inferno
- I need your help, suggestions?
- I'll Fly Away
- Photograph, Ringo Starr
- God's Got It, Old Crow Medicine Show
- Let it be, The Beatles
- Watching the Wheels, John Lennon
- Nightswimming, REM
- The River, Bruce Springsteen
- Closer to the Heart, Rush
- Your Song, Elton John
- Country Roads, John Denver
- Smile, Lily Allen
- Tom's Diner, Suzanne Vega
- Bonus hidden track: Kung Fu Fightin'